Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Give Me All The Samples

I am a huge fan of samples...I love them! I also love reviewing products which if you followed my old blog you know this already!

I recently signed up for the Quarterly Walmart Beauty Box and I also received a Target Beauty Box for free when I ordered a bunch of face masks. I was sooooo excited for the boxes to arrive and I jumped right into the samples!

Here is my Walmart Beauty Box!



My Target goodies!


I am loving these samples! I've tried out the Rosy Tint Vaseline Lip Balm (loved), Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk, Colgate Optic White toothpaste, Garnier Green Apple and Green Tea Shampoo & Conditioner, and the Burt's Bees Nourishing Honey and Milk Body Lotion!



First off I LOVED the Burt's Bees body lotion! It was amazing! The lotion is thick but doesn't feel heavy. It's very moisturizing and it smells heavenly! I seriously loved the milk and honey scent that comes with this lotion! I will be purchasing some of this since I have gone through the sample size in 3 days!


The Garnier shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing but to me it was just like any of their other shampoos. I've been using the Biolage color treated hair shampoo since I dyed my hair and I don't think I'll be making a switch any time soon. However I loved the smell!! 

I'll admit I've used the Colgate Optic White toothpaste before. I used it when they first came out with it and while I really liked it I couldn't use it regularly because of my sensitive teeth. The size of this sample is perfect to get my pearly whites...well white again! Two thumbs up for this toothpaste as long as you don't have sensitive teeth.

Soap & Glory may have me hooked! This cleansing milk felt so lovely on my skin. The scent was not very strong and my skin felt so soft and smooth after I got out of the shower. I'm excited to try some of their other products!

I still have a ton of samples to get through and I can't wait to share them with you!

This week I've got my first dance exercise class, drinks with the girls on Friday night and a date day with my love on Saturday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment