Thursday, January 5, 2017

Weight Watchers Fresh Realm Food Delivery

Yesterday I got the coolest delivery ever!! I recently received an email (last week) from Weight Watchers about a new food delivery partnership they have with FreshRealm! Of course I knew I had to try it...especially since I could use any help in the meal prep, staying track arena! If it's not easy and I don't prep it then I tend to go over on my points!

Signing up for the service was quite easy...oh if you've never tried a meal delivery service I highly recommend. I was able to select the meals I wanted (there was quite a selection to choose from), input my personal information, created an account and voila...I was ready to receive my first meals! However the site isn't functioning correctly so I couldn't remember everything I ordered and after chatting with the super helpful Melissa at FreshRealm I was informed they are working out the kinks!

With FreshRealm you receive a "mini fridge" box from FedEx that looks just like this...



Those two black areas on the front are actually little locking handles!! And if you were worried about the weight and bulkiness of this....they actually have easy lift handles on the other side to pick it up...remember bend with your knees not your back!

But the front part, as you are seeing in the picture above is actually a door. The handles have a hard seal, like those bracelets you get indicating you are over 21 at a festival...so you have to break that seal! You click open those two handles, open the doors, remove a white hard plastic covering and this is what you see...



Check out those sliding shelves!! I was beyond impressed. Each one of those trays held ice packs and my meals individually packed! I ordered 16 this time. If you order a certain amount (I'm willing to bet it was 16) you don't have to pay for shipping. I would rather pay for an extra meal then shipping!

I was beyond impressed with this slick packaging, as was Brandon when he got home. And it's reusable! You simply slide everything back in place, peel back the shipping label with your address on it to reveal a return label. Put that baby outside your front door the next day by 8 AM and FedEx comes through to whisk it away! I love that!

Of course I was quite anxious to try all of these meals...


Altogether I got 5 Breakfast Items, 4 Lunches, 2 Snacks, and 5 Dinners! All with Weight Watcher Points already calculated...that could not be easier my friends! I mean seriously they have done all the work for me and my lazy butt couldn't be happier!

I had already planned out which meals I was going to consume over the next few days which is amazing! The only meals I haven't planned out are the lunch date for Saturday (which might get rained out) and my girls brunch on Sunday because I have no idea what the other ladies are contributing! Plus it's French foods this go round so I doubt it will be healthy in any way shape or form!

I digress...back to the Weight Watchers Fresh Realm meals! I tried my first meals today and enjoyed every single one!

I started out breakfast with the Ham & Cheese Bagel with Fruit! 

Only 5 points for this whole meal!



I specifically chose this as my first because I was worried the bread in the bagel would get stale the longer it sat in the fridge. I was not disappointed! The bagel was delightful and the perfect size. I'm not sure if you can tell but it's about the size of a slider! And I loved having fresh fruit for breakfast that I didn't have to cut up myself. I don't know about you but I'm usually rushing to get out the door in the mornings so I love a breakfast that is on the go and that I can eat at my desk while checking emails!

Next up was lunch...which I was quite excited for! I tried the Tuna Nicoise Salad! First off I apologize for the lack of a good picture...my coworker started chatting with me while I was prepping the meal and I completely forgot to get a picture of it still in the package.


What you can't see is that under that lettuce (drizzled in nice light dressing) is tuna, olives, green beans, small potatoes and a hard boiled egg..can you say YUM! It was delicious! I am not usually a salad girl for lunch because it doesn't fill me up but I really enjoyed this one! Plus...again all prepped for me! The salad was 6 points and I had an apple and a light yogurt to finish off my lunch!

I honestly couldn't wait for snack time at 3:30 because since I selected the snack meals I was already thinking of how easy it'd be to throw this together myself! I brought the bean and cheese roll up with fruit and veggies and it was soooo yummy...clocking in at 6 points I was pretty skeptical but totally worth it!


So far I am super impressed with these meals and if they weren't so expensive I'd definitely make this a weekly thing. However I am going to continue with getting them every couple weeks because it's easy. Plus depending on what I order it really leaves me with nothing extra to buy at the store! 

I finished off my day with a Home Chef meal (HIGHLY Recommend! You get to actually prepare and cook these dinners but oh my gosh so easy and delicious) that Brandon actually cooked up for us! Sorry for not picture but this post is getting long so I'm sure your sick of me! I met my total daily allowed points for the day and every single bite was worth it!

I will leave you with one more picture! I forgot to include this in my post the other day about the Vaseline Rosy Tint! Check out this little baby! She now resides at my desk at work and I love it! However with all Vaseline lip products I've tried...the more I use it the more I need it! Does anyone else feel like their lips become dependent on Vaseline products?


I hope you are having a wonderful week! I'm off to snuggle in bed with my man and dig into my book I'm reading. The Couple Next Door by Shari LaPena! My Mom got this through Book of the Month and I am already hooked! 

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment