Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Lemon Strawberry Bundt Cake

The other night Brandon was making us a nice dinner so I decided to whip us up a dessert! I knew it needed to be simple and I wanted to use things I had on hand!!

Gather up your ingredients


  • 1 Box Lemon Cake Mix
  • 1 Can Strawberry Pie Filling
  • 3 Eggs


Combine all three ingredients.




Spray your bundt cake with cooking spray or you can always use some canola oil and flour. I just prefer the cooking sprays. 


Pop that baby in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Get ready for that sweet smell of strawberry to waft through your home.

Let it cool in your pan then flip onto a plate. Slice into as many pieces as you'd like. 


If you really want to put the "cherry" on top you'll make some homemade whipped cream! I happened to have some left over whipping cream from a dessert I made for our last book club! This was such a sweet little treat after a wonderful homemade dinner by my man!


I tend to always have a cake mix and a pie filling on hand but even if you don't this is one of the easiest and cheapest desserts to whip up. And I guarantee it will be a crowd pleaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment