Thursday, January 12, 2017

Weight Watchers Fresh Realm Food Delivery

When Weight Watchers announced they were working with Fresh Realm to provide a food delivery service with meals specifically created for Weight Watchers I didn't hesitate to sign up! I gave a quick review on a previous post of when I received my first weeks delivery.

I immediately got on the website and signed up! They have now worked out their kinks and I am loving it! It's a bit on the pricey side but it's keeping me on track and making my life easier! I'm hoping it will help me get back onto the work out train again too since it's cutting down my time in the kitchen significantly!

I thought I'd share a few of the meals I've tried so far and give you some feedback!!

One of the first lunches I had was the Asian Salad with Chicken!! 



As you can see I paired this with some Weight Watchers cheddar twists and my always on hand apple slices! I swear I eat them every single day!!

But really the main event...the salad...check this baby out!


I was beyond impressed with this salad. It was so tasty and filling! It literally filled that entire plate! I have picked up the pre-made Asian salads at Safeway and Raley's but hands down this one is better! And it comes in at only 6 smart points.

Another meal I tried was the pulled chicken wrap.


This one was not impressive at all. I actually didn't even finish it. The chicken was pretty awful. It was hard to chew and it came in huge chunks. You're supposed to wrap it up in the tortilla and the tortilla fell apart on me. I immediately went online and removed this meal from all future orders.

I normally wouldn't purchase snacks for this because with Weight Watchers snacky foods are typically easy to find...you eat fruits and veggies! But I was too tempted by their Turkey and Cheese Wrap.


It's pre-rolled for you and comes with carrots and grapes! It was delightful and honestly I could see this being a lunch for me. It does come in at 8 smart points so it's high on the points side for it to be considered a snack! I did however add this to future meals because it was that tasty and filling!!

The dinner options have been amazing so far! The first dinner I opted for was the Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Veggies!


Another thing I'm loving about these meals is they do not skimp on the veggies or fruits! This was seriously such a filling dinner and I loved the veggie medley! It's a keeper and comes in at 9 smart points. Totally doable for a dinner meal (points wise) and I wasn't left hungry at all!


Now onto my most favorite meal of the day...breakfast!

I was probably most excited about the breakfast options that were included in this! This girl can't start her day without her coffee (using Weight Watchers cafe creations my 2 cups each day come in at 0 points...that's a score!) and breakfast! I don't feel alive until I've had my morning joe and food fuel!

I had already tried the ham and cheese bagel with fruit so this time around I chose one to be heated and enjoyed. The Huevos Rancheros!


This meal comes with grapes, which I thoroughly enjoyed even though they aren't pictured. I could not believe how good this tasted! For a breakfast that is heated up in the microwave and it isn't resting on an english muffin I was blown away! I added a bit of Tapatio because I LOVE IT and I don't think you can go wrong with adding it to egg dishes! Even without the Tapatio this dish would have been amazing! And again super filling. This one came in at 6 points...not bad at all!

Last Saturday we had to get my car smogged, pick up some chains for our weekend trip to Reno this weekend and then go hang with my sister and adorable niece..so I needed to get ready and consume some breakfast while also sleeping in...because it's Saturday and that is what I do! I was able to quickly pop this Turkey Sausage and Egg sandwich in the microwave and walk out the door with it in hand.


I mean look at that perfectly melting cheese...yummmmmyyy!! This one comes in at 8 points, which is the same for my standby breakfast burrito so is it worth it? Absolutely! I wasn't even feeling the hunger pains when lunch time came around!! 

Overall I am super impressed with this new partnership between Weight Watchers and Fresh Realm and will definitely use it for the next few weeks. Especially now that the website is fully functioning. I'll be curious to see if they add more variety to the weekly meal selections because it's the same for each week! Granted the ease of it all can't be beat and I am all about saving time...even if it does cost me a little bit of money! Eventually I'm sure I'll start putting these meals together on my own after buying all the ingredients at the store but for now I'm going to enjoy!

I've still got a few more meals to review...including my most favorite one of all! But this post is yet again getting long!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Coming up next week is the rest of the Fresh Realm meal reviews, a new recipe I baked up, and a book review!

No comments:

Post a Comment